Podcasts can help a whole new class of business leaders and entrepreneurs find success in the new year.
The episodic series of downloadable digital media and audio files delivered in regular installments are known as podcasts, which is a portmanteau of “iPod” and the word “broadcast.”
Many business leaders and entrepreneurs have taken to the use of podcasts, which can an incredible platform, offering education and inspiration to the public. Each day more business podcasts are launched, meaning there is a growing well of audiovisual tools being made available to executives and entrepreneurs, providing noteworthy inside on everything from marketing to leadership, from crowdfunding to brand launching. An example of business building podcasts is Breaking Into Startups, but here are a few more:
- StartUp is produced by the podcasting company Gimlet Media and it’s co-hosted by Co-hosted by Gimlet CEO Alex Blumberg and former FiveThirtyEight editor Lisa Chow. Together, the podcaster discusses everything about launching a startup, from how to name it to how to value it.
- Mixergy is hosted by Andrew Warner. Warner interviews world-famous entrepreneurs, quizzing them about the ins-and-outs of building and maintaining a company.
- Jocko Podcast is hosted by Jocko Willink, a retired Navy SEAL officer. He browses the importance of discipline, leadership, and work ethic.
- Self Made Man, a self-improvement podcast, is piloted by entrepreneur Mike Dillard. Everything is fair game, whether that means discussing health, finance, relationships, and business.
- The Full Ratchet is hosted by angel investor Nick Moran, who provides clear and concise information that can boost the likelihood of success by teaching listeners how to think like investors and how to persuade them to endorse your business.
- a16z Podcast is a podcast that endeavors to bring business leaders and experts tech news, industry trends, and thoughts on Silicon Valley.
- Marketing School is headed by digital marketing experts Neil Patel and Eric Siu. Both provide a unique glimpse into the world of online marketing in incremental 10-minute sessions.
- The SaaStr podcast is hosted by Harry Stebbings of The Twenty Minute VC. The series focuses on how business leaders can succeed in highly competitive markets.
- Unemployable Podcast is podcast manned by the founder of Copyblogger Brian Clark, who has more than 18 years of experience. He has the understanding of business that provides other with the know how to master their own personal business.
- New York Times bestselling author Lewis Howes hosts The School of Greatness, where he asks incredible questions and engages heavily with his guests.
Interested in learning more about post casts you ought to enjoy as an entrepreneur or a business leader, check out the following article on Entrepreneur.